Sign up for the MCCS newsletter and stay up to date on all the events.
We will not share your information with anyone.
Middle Country Children's Soccer Fall 2005 News
- Spring 2006 registration is $60.00. We are currently placing names on a waiting list and are filling spots where there is a need. Fill out the form online. Please call to find out more information .
- Coaches Meeting: March 9th at Assumption Church, 7-8 travel and 8-9 for interleague and intramural.
- Pre-Soccer: Saturdays 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13,& 5/20 10-10:45 AM. Cost $60.00 includes a ball. Spring registration for pre-soccer coming soon (March) available to children born in 2002. Contact Lisa or Jocelyn for more information.
- Congratulations Executive Board: Effective January 1, 2006: Jeff Sinkiewicz reelected as President, Mitch Shapiro reelected Vice-President, Steven Honka elected as Treasurer, and Lisa Niski elected as Secretary. Special thanks to Jocelyn Lagville-Graham for her years of dedicated service on the executive board.
- Congratulations to Middle Country Magic, U-10 girls for winning first place in the Three Village
Indoor Travel Tournament January 8th 2006. Way to
- Congratulations to the Cruzers, BU12 travel team, for winning the 2005 Bronze Chevron Sportsmanship Award and placing first in the LIJLS U12 Fall 2005 season with a 8-0-1 record. The team scored 39 goals while letting up only 5 goals in 9 games, four of which were shut-outs. Congratulations to all.
- Congratulations to Middle Country United, a U9 Interleague team, coached by John Hofmann and Bob Cruz winning first place in a Holiday Tournament hosted by KK Athletics on December 26, 2005.
- Congratulations to the M.C. U.S.A. Kickers girls U14-B team for winning the sportsmanship award for their division. Your excellent sportsmanship demonstrates the fundamentals that MCCS strives to teach its players and staff.
- Congratulations to the Wildcats Interleague BU-13 team for an undefeated season.
- Congratulations to David Freund for making the 1994 LIJSL ODP Boys team. Out of hundreds of boys who tried out, he is one of only 57 who made the team.
- General Board Meeting: The General Board meetings are now the fourth Wednesday of each
month, 7:30 PM Assumption Church. All welcome.
- MCCS "Spirit Wear" - Show team spirit and support MCCS by purchasing MCCS "Spirit Wear." Click here for more information or e-mail Steve Honka.
- Tournament Patches: Coaches should contact Kristine McDonald at 588-5584.
- Businesses: become Corporate Sponsors and receive advertising for your tax deductible gift. Contact Lori Quinn for more info.
- Cleat / Equipment / Uniform Swap: Bring in Cleats, Shin Guards, Gloves, and Uniforms in good condition, cleaned and disinfected, which your children have outgrown. If you need Cleats, or Equipment, visit the swap table near the concession stand at Eugene Auer on game days. Contact Alex Gisler for more information. If you need a uniform, contact Jocelyn.
- Complete Uniforms must be worn in order to play any game. A complete uniform consists of Official MCCS Shirt, Official MCCS Shorts, and Official MCCS Socks. Shin Guards are also required.
- Parking: Please do not park in the entrance to the school, do not park where there are cones or signs and do not park near mail boxes when parking on Wing Street at Eugene Auer School. Please do not park on State St. No-parking stickers will be stuck to the windows of violators.
- No Smoking on School Grounds at any time.
- No dogs or other pets allowed on the school grounds
To add, change or update information on this website, please e-mail joe @ mccsoccer.org.
Excellent Services, Inc. Website Design
Become a Sponsor