Us Keep Your Garments Looking New!
- Have your garments dry cleaned regularly.
- Bring in garments for professional care as
soon as possible after staining occurs.
- Discuss any stains with us and be sure to
point out any light colored spills.
- Avoid garment contact with liquids
containing alcohol, such as perfume, which can cause color
- Protect your garments, especially silk,
from excessive perspiration. Excessive perspiration can
weaken silk fibers.
- Allow deodorants and antiperspirants to dry
completely before you dress.
- Protect garments from prolonged exposure to
- Do not iron stained garments, as heat can
set some stains, making them harder or impossible to remove.